Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kara DioGuardi Never get along with Simon Cowell

Simon Cowell and Kara DioGuardi
LOS ANGELES - Former American Idol judge, Kara DioGuardi, claiming it difficult to get along with Simon Cowell.
 
In his new book, A Helluva High Note, he explains that Cowell had never thought of his existence while they still judge the singing talent show as U.S., American Idol.
 
"I am a heavy smoker (old bad habit) and, at that time, I was often invited Simon to accompany me to smoke outside the building, hoping we can familiarize ourselves. But, she never appreciated my efforts. I felt like a type of 'sycophant'. Yet , I am not the type like that. I felt, if I did not try to get closer to him, I'll get in trouble, "he wrote in the book.
Singer / songwriter also reveals his suspicions when the Fox network was first recruited him to judge the talent show. According to him, Fox has a hidden motive in his presence as a juror in the event.
 
"I feel sad because they never really interested in my talent and my results have been achieved in the event and also how do I help the contestants," he said.
 
"The proof, I have never felt a specially introduced to the audience as a new jury. From there I felt no motive was hidden from them of my presence at the event and I'll bet, what's on Simon's mind at that time. He must have thought I is a 'student'. That's what makes me suspicious. Seen also on several occasions, he was never friendly to me. Although the incident was over, I still feel hurt, "he continued.
 
DioGuardi, who also works as a music producer, claimed to have experienced symptoms of eating disorders. He also revealed the tragic story of a child, never been abused and raped when dating. All of his experience that he wrote in his new book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com